CLOTHES CLOSET INFORMATON
2013 Price List
- The clothes closet sales will be in July and October of each year.
- The sales are CASH ONLY! Please no bills larger than a twenty. We do not have the ability to cash larger bills.
- If you want the money from the sale to go to QPA, please drop off the clothes to the school office.
- If you want the money from the sale to be returned to you : address labels such as Avery Removable Multi - Labels 5440 , must be attached with the following information: Full name of student (last name, first name) size and what the item is, such as "ss polo" ( see uniform code price list attached). No staples, masking tape or pins as these damage the clothes. Any items turned into the office without a label will have the money returned to the school. ASAP after the sale, the money will be turned in to the school office and envelopes will be sent home with the students.
- Items to be sold in the July sale need to be turned into the school office by the middle of June. Items to be sold in the October sale need to be turned into the school office by the middle of September.
- Only uniforms that have been purchased from the following places can be resold at the clothes closet: Scrubs By Design and or previous clothes closet sales.
- Items that are brought in to be sold cannot be exchanged for items to be purchased. All sales are final (no returns or exchanges)
- Items will be sold at the prices determined by the clothes closet committee based upon the condition of the item. If the items are considered in poor condition they will be disposed of in an appropriate manner.
Contact numbers for Clothes Closet Volunteers:
To schedule an appointment on Monday call Linda Bauer (352) 256-7768
To schedule an appointment on Tuesday call Miki Castaldo (352) 331-2255
To schedule an appointment on Wednesday call Ami Robbins (845) 323-3019
To schedule an appointment on Thursday call Amelia Connors 352) 213-9588
To schedule an appointment on Friday call Fran Parker (352) 225-3009